You can support our cause in many ways.
Make a difference! Use your time and willingness to help others to further FSA’s mission. We rely on student and community volunteers to meet our goals of education and fundraising. Since 2005, over 100 volunteers have participated in FSA events by giving their time and logistical support. Some specific ways you can participate:
- Volunteer at a fundraiser
- Assist in grant writing
- Provide administrative support
- Web support and maintenance
Host a Fundraiser
If you have a social network, community or an interest groups that may be interested in learning about FSA and donating to its cause, you can host a fundraiser in your home. Please contact Dr. Sunil Bhatia to discuss opportunities.
Learn & Educate Others
Did you know this?
- Around 2.6 billion of the world’s population people live with no access to sanitation, 700 million in India alone.
- 5,000 children die of diarrheal diseases each day worldwide.
- Every $1 spent on sanitation saves at least $9 in accumalated health costs, lost productivity and delayed economic development.
Learn more and educate others about the issue of global poverty and lack of sanitation for the urban poor. How you can change lives by supporting FSA’s work?
Spread the word
Direct your friends, family and collegues to FSA’s website or become our fan on Facebook.